Are you thinking about exploring your roots?
There is a Family Unconscious of pending problems that makes us repeat situations or behaviors of our Ancestors. When we are aware of it, it is when we are totally free of our destiny. Until then, we will be living a life that is not ours, a life based on unconscious family loyalties. These unconscious loyalties make us repeat unresolved situations of our Ancestors.
When we make a family tree, it reveals repetitions of events and behaviors in several generations.
Repeating the facts is a way we have said before of honoring them and being loyal to them. This transmission of information is said to be transmitted during the development of the uterus in pregnancy up to the first 3 years of life.
"My transgenerational tree manifests. I live the archetypes of my "clan" and my "family" and I repeat the conflicts of my ancestors”
In order to free ourselves from the Family Unconscious, we have to restore any imbalance within their system. One of the causes would be that the deceased of the Family could not free themselves from their traumas before passing away and that causes them to be transmitted from unconscious to unconscious. The "failures" of our grandparents or parents can be transmitted in the next 3rd or 4th generation.
If we had problems in finding information about family events; the imbalances can be discovered in the repetition of patterns of behavior or when the same events (addictions, adulteries, accidents, suicides, abortions, illnesses ...) are repeated among the members of a family. The unconscious has it pending to heal and will bring it back to light.
To avoid the repetition of a certain pattern of thought or behavior, one must be aware of it, recognize the pain of the Ancestor. When we become aware of a family problem and transform it, our whole Genealogical Tree is automatically liberated and healed. The more consciousness we have, the more the family unconscious will be resolved, liberating the Ancestors, liberating our Descendants and freeing ourselves.
We can also terminate pacts, votes, deals or contracts that have been made out of love because they are no longer necessary and we deserve to be free to make decisions in relation to what we want to live without being tied to our relatives.
Here are eight reasons why family history is important. So you start learning about your legacy.
1. Leave a legacy to future generations. Do you want to leave something important to your children and grandchildren? Do not leave it to another, start to preserve memories and family stories for them.
2. Document your life as a fragment of living history.
3. Knowledge is power. Learn more about where you come from. Your inheritance will give you a purpose and sense.
4. Genealogical research is always very therapeutic - and rewarding - when a new discovery is made.
5. Investigating your family history can help you understand why your family is today as it is.
6. Learn new things about yourself, historical facts and the time in which your ancestors lived.
7. Learning about your family connections and previous generations can add perspective to your life and help you feel more ingrained. You can even find new ancestors and living relatives that you did not know!
8. Document the memories with a family tree. It is easy to believe that memories will last a lifetime, but it is important to share them with your family, so that they will also keep your memories alive.
Source: blog Myheritage, armoniadelalma